More About Wheels and Rims
When it's time to update your truck rims or car wheels, we carry products from top-name brands at the best prices online. Not sure where to start? There's no need to spend countless hours trying to educate yourself on the ins and outs of aftermarket wheels when we have a team dedicated to answering your questions and concerns. Give our wheel fitment experts a call between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm CST and we'll be more than happy to help!
One of the trickiest parts of shopping for truck rims is finding the perfect size for your vehicle. Fortunately, we have tools in place that eliminate guesswork from the equation! You have two methods for doing this, either by entering your own measurements manually into the Wheels By Size menu above or by entering your vehicle's year, make, and model into the Wheels by Vehicle menu. There are also filters on the left side of the page to help you narrow your search results according to wheel size, width, bolt pattern, offset, and more. Finding the perfect new car wheels for your car, truck, van, or SUV has never been easier or more convenient!
As important as it is to nail down the practical details for your new wheels (like size), style is also important. After all, you want your vehicle to stand out and show a little bit of your own personality! We have aftermarket car and trucks wheels from over 150 different brands, including Mayhem, RTX, Fuel Off-Road, and more. One way you can sort through all of our different styles is to click on the Color/Finish tab on the left side of the page and check the boxes that sound appealing to you. We have thousands of options for people who prefer chrome wheels AND people who are interested in buying black or multi-colored wheels, so get creative and call us if you'd like a second opinion.
No matter what size or style of wheels you need, we can get them to your door ASAP with fast, FREE shipping at no extra cost. We've also got wheel and tire financing options to provide you with budget-friendly payment plans. Get in contact with us today to see what we can do for you!
Frequently Asked Questions: Wheels and Rims
- What size rims should I get for my truck?
- Some tires will feature the wheel diameter on the tire itself, which will make it easy for you to decide what size rims you need. Otherwise, you can measure the diameter and width for yourself. The diameter is the measurement from one end of the rim to the other, while the width is the measurement of the thickness of the wheel. You can measure the diameter while your wheel is attached to your tire, but to measure the wheel's width, you'll probably need to remove the tire from the wheel completely. Once you have those measurements, finding the right size rims for your truck is easy.
- How do I identify my truck rims?
- First, inspect the wheel center cap to see if there's a name or a logo. If there is, you'll be able to determine which company manufactured your wheels. To determine the wheel's size, inspect the entire surface for markings. Most wheel manufacturers include the size of the wheel during the casting process.
- What are the wheels on a car called?
- When someone asks about wheels on a car or truck, they are referring to the metal wheels within the tire itself. Many times, wheels are referred to as "rims." According to the Oxford Dictionary, the rim is "the outer edge of a wheel, on which a tire is fitted."
- What is the difference between wheels and rims?
- While most people think that wheels and rims are the same things, they're actually two separate parts of a whole product. The wheel of a tire refers to the disc that is easily visible while the tire is in motion, but the rim is the outer edge of that wheel that sits between the center disc and the tire itself. In other words, the wheel is the whole product, while the rim is just a part of the wheel.