Vehicle Visualizer: See Your New Rims and Tires on Your Ride NOW
There is no reason to guess how a new set of custom wheels or tires will look on your vehicle — with the help of our convenient, online Wheel Visualizer tool, we can show you instantly. See what your dream wheels will look like on your exact car, truck, Jeep, or SUV. The Vehicle Visualizer application provides a unique wheel shopping experience that’s unlike any other, allowing you to “style-fit” before you buy!
You test-fit wheels before final install... so why not style-fit before you buy?
Our interactive Vehicle Visualizer is the most realistic way for you to see how any set of rims or tires will look on your vehicle BEFORE they arrive at your door. Compare countless styles right from your couch, all with the click of a button! This tool puts you in the driver’s seat, allowing you to build the best ride possible. Preview wheel models, upgrade rim sizes, swap wheel finishes, and more!
Our Wheel Visualizer is powered by extensive databases and contains images of thousands of wheel and tire package designs. You also have access to thousands of vehicles, and our selections are updated daily! That means that even the NEWEST wheel designs and vehicle models can be style-fitted. If your vehicle does not appear in the Visualizer tool, it does not mean we do not offer wheels or tires for your specific car, truck, Jeep, or SUV. All you have to do is contact BB Wheels directly at 320-333-2155 opt #1 and speak to one of our Fitment Experts. We’ll be more than happy to help you!
TStop guessing and start seeing. Begin by selecting your vehicle’s year, then make, model, and submodel as needed. To get the best results, make sure you also know the diameter of the rims you need. Have questions about how to use our Vehicle Visualizer? Give us a call, and we can address your concerns, walk you through how to use the online tool, and talk to you about your best wheel and tire options. We want to exceed your expectations and become your number one source for wheels and tires!
Frequently Asked Questions: Vehicle Visualizer
- How many types of wheels are there?
- The easiest way to categorize wheels is by the materials the wheels are made from. There are four main types of wheels: Steel Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, and Forged/Cast Wheels. While Steel, Alloy, and Chrome are so named because of the materials used to make the wheel, Forged/Cast wheels are named for the method used to make the wheels.
- What type of wheels do we use today?
- Today, most wheels are made from either alloy or steel. While Steel Wheels are made from pure steel, Alloy Wheels are made from more than one metal, which makes them a bit more expensive and surprisingly more lightweight when compared to Steel Wheels. Alloy Wheels, which often use cast aluminum, are more common on the wheel market than Steel Wheels.
- How do you find out what rims will fit my car?
- There are a few different measurements you’ll need to take to find out what rims will fit your vehicle. First, measure the width and diameter of your wheels. Then, measure the wheel offset and bolt pattern. To measure the wheel offset, measure the distance between the centerline of the wheel and the wheel mounting pad. To measure the bolt pattern, first find out what kind of bolt pattern your wheels have (five lug, six lug, eight lug, etc.), and then measure the distance between the farthest bolts in millimeters. All of these measurements together will allow you to make sure you buy the right size rims and wheels for your vehicle!
- What is a tire simulator?
- A tire simulator allows you to see how a set of tires or wheels will look on your car, truck, or SUV before you buy them. Usually, these online tools are referred to as Vehicle Visualizers or Wheel Visualizers! Each tool is going to be a little bit different from one another, but they’re all convenient and able to be used from the comfort of your couch.