More About ATV and UTV Tires
An all-terrain vehicle is only as good as its tires. That’s why BB Wheels offers a wide selection of industry-leading ATV and UTV tires, complete with FREE shipping and the most affordable prices on the internet! Our selection comes from brands like Bf Goodrich, Carlisle, Efx, Fuel Off-Road, GMZ Race Products, ITP, Power King, Tensor Tire, Vision, and more. You can narrow your results by tread type, brand, wheel size, price, vehicle, rating, and more by using the navigation menu on the left side of the page.
We offer a wide selection of mud, sand, rock, snow, and any other tread type you could need for your ATV tires! If you don’t know the difference between ATV and UTV, ATV stands for all-terrain vehicle, while UTV stands for utility terrain vehicle. ATVs are usually used for recreational purposes, like trail-riding and racing, while UTVs are used in more professional settings. UTVs are usually a little bigger than ATVs, able to haul hay, feed, and other supplies. In school settings, UTVs are also able to transport water jugs and sports equipment across football and soccer fields. Call us today at 320-333-2155 to order your ATV or UTV tires and experience our excellent customer service for yourself!
The team behind BB Wheels knows all about working hard and playing hard, which is why we’re such experts in ATV tires. As a family-owned business based in central Minnesota, our goal is to offer you small-town service and prices that companies located in big cities can’t compete with. We would love for you to join our family of customers and make us your number one supplier of wheels, tires, and vehicle accessories today, so if you have any questions at all, we would love to hear from you!
Some of the amazing reasons to shop with us include fast, free shopping, and financing with all credit types! We also offer extended protection plans, order tracking, shipping protection, hassle-free returns, and rewards that you can earn with every purchase. Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about new products, sales, deals, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions: ATV and UTV Tires
- How do I choose an ATV tire?
- The first thing you should consider when deciding which ATV tire to buy is the size tire that you need. You can narrow your search results by using the drop-down navigation menu on the left side of the page! After you have a selection of tires suitable to fit your ATV or UTV, find a few that you like, roll your mouse over each product picture to check the Compare box, and then hit the Compare button at the top of the product list. On the newly opened page, you’ll be able to compare the different features between those tires, which will help you decide which tire would best suit your needs.
- How do you read ATV tires?
- ATV tire sizes are made up of three numbers, usually separated by a forward slash, dash, or an x (example: 25x8-11). The first number refers to the tire’s height, the second is the tire’s width, and the third is the rim diameter. You should be able to locate the numbers on the tire itself.
- How do I choose a UTV tire?
- First, figure out the size tire you need. After you’ve narrowed down your selection by size, refer to tread types and decide what kind of terrain you’ll be driving on. Depending on the load your UTV will carry, you should also consider how much weight the tire can handle.
- Can you put the same size tires on all wheels of a UTV?
- The answer to this question will depend on the way you plan on using your UTV. Generally, UTVs have smaller tires in the front and larger tires in the back. Same size tires are recommended for UTVs with power steering, since using them on UTVs without power steering makes steering difficult.