More About Tires By Size
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your ride or replace worn-down tires, it’s easier than ever to find the right truck, car, or SUV tires you need with our Shop by Size Tool. Simply enter the appropriate measurements into the fields above and click the "Shop Now" button! Keep in mind, you shouldn’t solely focus on the size of tires; you should also consider the type of terrain you’ll be driving on when making your choice. You can narrow your search results even further by clicking on the 'Tread Type' dropdown menu and checking the appropriate boxes.
Not sure what size tires you need for your truck, car, van, SUV, or trailer? Check the sidewall of your tire; you should find a combination of letters and numbers separated by a forward slash (example: 275/70R18). Ignore the letters for now -- you should see a three-digit number on the left side of the slash, and a couple of two-digit numbers separated by a letter or group of letters on the right. These three numbers are the measurements you need to input into the fields above (Tire Size 1, Tire Size 2, and Wheel Size) to find the appropriate size tires for your needs! Enter them in the order they appear on your tire, from left to right.
After you get your results, you can either browse your options one by one or roll your mouse over a few options to check the "Compare" box. After you click on the "Compare" button at the top of the list, you’ll be taken to a page that shows you a side-by-side breakdown of the price, description, and specs that each tire has to offer. Using the compare option will save you a lot of time, especially if you’re trying to narrow down a lot of great tire choices! To eliminate tires as you go, click the "X" at the top right of each picture.
All of our tires are affordable, and we offer FREE shipping to all of the lower 48 states! We have tire fitment specialists on standby ready to take your call and answer your questions. Call us at 320-333-2155 Monday-Friday or send an email to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions: Tires By Size
- What is a good brand of truck tires?
- There are a lot of good brands of truck tires, but some of the best that we feature on our website include AMP, Toyo, Firestone, and Michelin. AMP makes great high-traction tires for off-road enthusiasts; while Firestone has been a household name for over 100 years; and Michelin has been in business for 125 years.
- Are truck tires stronger than car tires?
- Generally speaking, yes, truck tires are stronger than car tires. Truck tires carry more weight, so they need to be more solid in construction than their passenger car counterparts. Another major difference between the two tire types is that passenger car tires usually have two steel belts while truck tires have four.
- How much should I spend on tires for my car, truck, or SUV?
- The answer to this question depends on your vehicle, use requirements, terrain, and road conditions. Some tires cost as little as $50 each, while some of the most expensive cost over $1,400 each. The best recommendation is to contact one of our tire fitment specialists so they can provide you with great options for your specific needs and budget – they can even let you know if any tire rebates are available.