Easy Wheel and Tire Order Tracking
and Shipping Damage Protection with Route
- FREE award-winning order tracking app
- Real-time status updates and push notifications of your order status
- Route+ Shipping Insurance Covers...
- Lost or Missing Packages
- Shipping related damage (wheel coverage includes cosmetic damage to the front face and lip)
- Theft Protection (including porch pirates)
Route+ Claims: Timelines for Filing a Claim
Q: When can I file a claim if I purchased Route+ Shipping Protection?
A: If the need arises to file a claim, follow the below timelines.
- Stolen (marked as delivered) = file claims NO EARLIER than 5 days and no later than 15 days from when the status was marked delivered; orders over $100 USD require a police report
- Lost (marked as stuck in transit) = file claims NO EARLIER than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US / Canada), 60 days from order date
- Damaged = file claims WITH PHOTOS of the package and item NO LATER than 15 days from when it was marked as delivered.
Route: The Basics
Q: What is Route?
A: Route is a package protection and tracking solution presented in the form of a mobile app.
Q: What is Route+?
A: Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
Purchased Route+ and need to file a claim? File Here
The Route App: FREE
Q: What is the Route App?
A: The Route App allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. ALL of your orders, not just your BB Wheels orders.
You can take advantage of the Route App even if you did not opt for Route+ package protection and even if the online retailer has not partnered with Route. There is no need to dig through your email for tracking numbers... Route's dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Route FAQ: Shipping, Tracking, and Claims
Q: Where is my order?
Q: What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
A: To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route+ package protection at checkout. When you add Route+, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. Per the BB Wheels agreement with Route, when you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder within one (1) business day.
Q: What if my order is damaged?
A: When you add Route+ package protection at checkout, your order is protected against damage during shipping that inhibits functionality. Wheel coverage also includes cosmetic damage to the front face and lip. You can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, Route will review it for approval for a reorder within one (1) business day.
Damaged Items Policy:
- A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
- BB Wheels' agreement with Route, in regards to wheels, includes cosmetic damage to the front face and lip.
- Route does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-333-2155 opt. 2 and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
Q: What do I get when I insure my order with Route+?
A: Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder within one (1) business day.
Q: What are Route’s terms and conditions?
A: Route’s terms and conditions can be found here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/
Q: How do I file a claim for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
A: If you insured your order with Route+ at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a claim. You can also file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/.
Note: Make sure to have the Order ID we sent you or the Route Order ID ready to use with the claim form.
Q: Does Route+ cover stolen items?
A: Yes! When you insure your orders with Route+, stolen items are eligible for reorders at no additional cost to you.
Q: Is Route a licensed insurance company?
A: Yes. Route is a licensed insurance company with the biggest name in shipping insurance as its partner, Lloyds of London.