Some orders are subject to BB Wheels Verification procedure which means that, for your protection from credit card fraud or identity theft, we may ask you to verify that you're the card owner or that order and that ship-to information are legitimate. This process rarely delays an order, and generally requires either a simple call-back (which can be done after business hours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax at 320-961-2155.
If your order requires Verification, we will advise you by phone or e-mail. It is also important that you understand what we mean by bill-to information on the checkout process. The bill-to address is the address to which your bank mails your monthly credit card statement. The bill-to address you give us must agree with the address that the card issuing bank has on file. Please be sure you provide the correct information, even if the items are to be shipped to a different location.
We regret that this is necessary, but it is designed to protect the card owner as well as the retailer.
HOW DO WE VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT AND ADDRESS?
- Both your billing and shipping addresses are verified before an order ships.
- Address verification is a precautionary measure we take to ensure your safety and prevent fraud. Phone and online shopping does not allow us to request traditional forms of identification, e.g. a driver's license, like a standard walk-in retail outlet. Instead we conduct address verification though your credit/debit card issuer to confirm your identity.
- If your billing and shipping address do not match, we may require additional information to process your order. Orders requiring additional information may not only delay shipment, but we may sell out of the item prior to receiving the necessary information from you.
- If you would like to ship to an address other than your billing address, it is best to contact your card issuing bank and have your shipping address added as an alternate shipping address to your card. Simply let the card issuer know that you are placing a phone/online order and the retailer needs to verify the address before shipment to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent activity. Paypal also offers a safe & secure "Confirmed" shipping address program that protects both you and BB Wheels, this sometimes may be a quicker & easier option if you would like your products shipped to an address other than your credit or debit card billing address and you already have a Paypal account.
- Please note that if you need your order expedited and the billing address and shipping address do not match, contact customer service to confirm your information and have your order released.
SIGNATURE REQUIREMENTS FOR DELIVERY
Any Shipments over $75 may require a signature upon delivery to ensure items are received safely. If you are unable to arrange for signature and your shipment is returned, the restocking fee policy may apply. Please see our Return Policy section for more details on this. If you have questions or concerns about the signature requirements, please call us prior to placing your order.
RECEIVING YOUR SHIPMENT
Upon receiving your order, we ask that you inspect all products upon receipt of the items. BB Wheels must be notified of any incorrectly received products or shipping damage prior to installation. If notified after installation, BB Wheels cannot accept a return or exchange on any damaged or incorrectly received items. As with any vehicle part, BB Wheels cannot account for variations in vehicles due to age or customization, occasionally minor modifcations may be necessary to ensure correct fitment. BB Wheels will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances.
As always, please don't hesitate to contact us at 320-333-2155 with any questions or concerns and we will be more than happy to help!