At BB Wheels, we try hard to get you the correct items, every time. If you need to return a product for any reason, we want to make that as fast and easy as possible. Here are the policies related to returns that may help you understand and navigate the process:
The vast majority of products available at BB Wheels are returnable, provided they are returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition
To initiate a return, a Return Authorization Number must be requested within 30 days of receipt of the product and must received back to BB Wheels within 45 days of receiving the product. When shipping the return, this return authorization # must be clearly labeled on the package. Items returned without an return authorization # are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- Contact BB Wheels at (320) 333-2155 to receive a Return Authorization # and return shipping address along with detailed return instructions.
- Clearly write and/or affix the Return Authorization# on the package and return to the address specified.
- Unless the return is due to manufacturer defect or a BB Wheels error, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs. For your convenience, BB Wheels offers discounted return shipping labels. Should you choose this option, the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund amount.
- The original method of payment used to place the order will be credited the purchase price, excluding return shipping costs. BB Wheels will send a confirmation email once the refund has been issued. Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the credit.
If you receive an item that is broken or defective, BB Wheels will provide a prepaid return shipping label. To obtain the return shipping label, please follow the above return procedure. (Please keep in mind, certain defects such as minor scratches and scuffs to the backside of a wheel that is not visible after installation is normal and not considered defective as manufacturers do not fully finish this area of a wheel or protect it for transit in most cases.) Any damages or defects must be reported to BB Wheels prior to installation so that BB Wheels can first determine the best course of action.
All wheels & tires require a 15% restocking fee. These items qualify for a refund, less the restocking fee and any return shipping costs, when returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition. The following brands due to manufacturer requirements, will incur a 25% restocking fee: Raceline, MKW, Hostile, RSR, Avenue, Fuel, DUB, Niche, US Mags, Foose, Red Dirt Road, and Rotiform.
All Shipments over $75 may require a signature upon delivery to ensure items are received safely. If customer is unable to arrange for signature and your shipment is returned, the restocking fee policy shown above will apply. If you have questions or concerns about this, please call us prior to placing your order.
Some products, including (but not limited to) custom patterned and custom painted items, are not returnable. In the case of manufacturer defect or BB Wheel's error, these items may be returned for credit.
BB Wheels extends the eligible return period from 30 to 60 days on orders placed between “Black Friday” (the Friday following Thanksgiving) and Dec 24th. All other standard return policies and procedures apply.
Wheel Fitment Policy
BB Wheels unfortunately cannot guaranty fitment on all vehicles due to unique factors with each vehicle that may include larger than stock tires, altered or lifted suspensions, or orders that were not placed over the phone & not discussed with a BB Wheels Truck Wheel & Tire specialist. We believe in maintaining high levels of honesty and integrity and will however do everything within our reasonable abilities to ensure correct fitment. Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns at 320-333-2155 and we will be happy to discuss your wheel fitment questions. Your business is greatly appreciated and valued!!
Authorized items must be returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition. Items not returned in the above condition will fail inspection and a refund will not be issued.
BB Wheels will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances.
The customer is responsible for inspecting all products upon receipt of the items. BB Wheels must be notified of any incorrectly received products or shipping damage prior to installation. If notified after installation, BB Wheels cannot accept a return or exchange on any damaged or incorrectly received items. As with any vehicle part, BB Wheels cannot account for variations in vehicles due to age or customization, occasionally minor modifications may be necessary to ensure correct fitment.
At BB Wheels, we try very hard to ensure the prices on our wheels & tires we display on our websites are up-to-date and accurate. Occasionally in today's fast pace environment, mistakes can happen as we update pricing on a bulk basis multiple times per week. If you purchase a product that does have a pricing error, we reserve the right to suspend all sales of the product in question and cancel the order. We greatly appreciate you business and understanding with this situation.
Some orders are subject to BB Wheels Verification procedure which means that, for your protection from credit card fraud or identity theft, we may ask you to verify that you're the card owner or that order and that ship-to information are legitimate. This process rarely delays an order, and generally requires either a simple call-back (which can be done after business hours via email at email@example.com) or by fax at 320-961-2155.
If your order requires Verification, we will advise you by phone or e-mail. It is also important that you understand what we mean by bill-to information on the checkout process. The bill-to address is the address to which your bank mails your monthly credit card statement. The bill-to address you give us must agree with the address that the card issuing bank has on file. Please be sure you provide the correct information, even if the items are to be shipped to a different location.
We regret that this is necessary, but it is designed to protect the card owner as well as the retailer.
HOW DO WE VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT AND ADDRESS?
- Both your billing and shipping addresses are verified before an order ships.
- Address verification is a precautionary measure we take to ensure your safety and prevent fraud. Phone and online shopping does not allow us to request traditional forms of identification, e.g. a driver's license, like a standard walk-in retail outlet. Instead we conduct address verification though your credit/debit card issuer to confirm your identity.
- If your billing and shipping address do not match, we may require additional information to process your order. Orders requiring additional information may not only delay shipment, but we may sell out of the item prior to receiving the necessary information from you.
- If you would like to ship to an address other than your billing address, it is best to contact your card issuing bank and have your shipping address added as an alternate shipping address to your card. Simply let the card issuer know that you are placing a phone/online order and the retailer needs to verify the address before shipment to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent activity. Paypal also offers a safe & secure "Confirmed" shipping address program that protects both you and BB Wheels, this sometimes may be a quicker & easier option if you would like your products shipped to an address other than your credit or debit card billing address and you already have a Paypal account.
- Please note that if you need your order expedited and the billing address and shipping address do not match, contact customer service to confirm your information and have your order released.
Signature Requirements for Delivery
Any Shipments over $75 may require a signature upon delivery to ensure items are received safely. If you are unable to arrange for signature and your shipment is returned, the restocking fee policy may apply. Please see our Return Policy section for more details on this. If you have questions or concerns about the signature requirements, please call us prior to placing your order.
Receiving your Shipment
Upon receiving your order, we ask that you inspect all products upon receipt of the items. BB Wheels must be notified of any incorrectly received products or shipping damage prior to installation. If notified after installation, BB Wheels cannot accept a return or exchange on any damaged or incorrectly received items. As with any vehicle part, BB Wheels cannot account for variations in vehicles due to age or customization, occasionally minor modifications may be necessary to ensure correct fitment. BB Wheels will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances.
As always, please don't hesitate to contact us at 320-333-2155 with any questions or concerns and we will be more than happy to help!
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Minnesota, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Minnesota courts located in Stearns County, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
As a small family owned & operated business, we greatly value & appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to call us at (320) 333-2155 if you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies.